[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Yawn

I hate staying up late doing homework.

It's so.. neccessary.

Things that matter bore me.

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html
Oh, I have always wanted to know how most people would type if they said the same thing as I did....

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/
Oh my goodness, some of these punch lines are pretty bad, such as the arrow to the heart, the second time. But other than that, it seems to be all good. The characters seem to be invulnerable. No one likes an ultimate-god-like character. It's not good novel material.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/start/
If you haven't got Firefox yet, you better start dying.

Well.. that's a word wrap.
Maybe in future I'll start living up to the tea thing.

After all, what good is a blog in which you don't whinge and unleash your philosophical professional expertise?

:\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home