It's you!
It's you!
http://hydr0.net/pictures.php?email=
If you got that during a msn conversation.. it's a virus. Dont' open it. If you did...
here's the fix.
Master PooBa: easy.
Master PooBa: terminiate all copies of msnmsgr.exe from
the task manager
Master PooBa: plus another file with a strange name...
mine was uhappy.exe
Master PooBa: then delete a folder called C:\program
files\999
Master PooBa: pretty sad as far as viruses go
What this means: Close all messenger through the alt+control+delete Task Manager (Processors)
Then close another virus file... example is uhappy.exe .. could be something else however.
Then delete the folder at C:\Program Files\999
And then you are done.
***
On a completely different topic.. I'm cheesed off at the fact that pizza doesn't have enough toppings. I mean.. Pizza... z is the 26 letter of the alphabet. My pizza slice should at least have 25 different topping instances.
***
On a lighter note, how do you like the new page design? I did some html inspecting, being a noob who can't tell whether I'm making something a comment or something that appears at the top of the page, I just look at the picture files and then replaced them as I saw fit =P .
Here's a cool link:
The AOLer Translator
-Mrah'Sponagi
It's all natural.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home