[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

[ Blow me Away ]

Found this cool song.

Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin

Heard it on a warcraft movie, turns out to be a song on the Halo 2 music soundtrack. Very cool.
Someone else commented the music is a bit like Linkin Park's music.

You know what is really gay? Linkin Park and that other weird rap thingy. Uegh. It's like throwing gems and dirt in a blender. You get frogs.

What else is there?
I suppose I should introduce you all to Allysandra.. I gave her a name because she asked nicely. I only discovered she was in there recently. She really likes to talk back. She started demanding things like her own blog space. Apparently I'm not allowed to go there. So I set it up and then it's like her diary or something :/ I'll have to sneak a peak when she isn't watching.

-Mrah'Sponagi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home