[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Overhaul

The site needs an overhaul. It's gone crappy.

Stuff:
- Strange poem on sidebar.
- Small picture needed for top page.
- Alternate picture of Spon needed.
- Another 1 words to be used instead of [ahleet]
- New colours scheme needed

-------
Assignments are boring. I weep over my headache. I need sleep.
I think I'm going mad. This weekend, I lay beside my pool with one hand stirring up the water. I did this for about 10 minutes, in that time, the pool cleaner turned on with a duc-duc-duc-duc pumping sound....
On top of that, the deadlines are starting to pile through. SoR needs to be done, as doth English.

I suppose, times like this all you can do is laugh. If I do laugh however, I'd be called insane, laughing out loud for no apparent reason.....

------

Why are we more prepared to express our anger rather than our personal and problematic feelings? No matter.

link:
Yes there is such thing as a "rhyme finder" Google it =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home