[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

[ Changing Mood ]


Have you ever noticed the change in the way you think? Perhaps you stood very strongly in one aspect, perhaps a view on life, someone you have feelings for, your faith or a political view. This change is almost described by a Buddhist way of thinking. Nothing is permanent, everything changes. Or something to those lines, I have only had a shallow glimpse, enough to know that Buddha (yes the spelling might be off) is more of a role model, rather than a divine figure.

Basically, everything changes, even your mind, the way you think. It would be great if I could explain why. But I can't. It just does.

This is my blog, therefore I can talk about me =D
I have noticed my way of thinking change dramatically over a span of a few years. Then again I haven't actually lived that long. The brain is affected by chemicals, like anything else. A defficiency in one, may cause effects like depression. Too much in another aspect, may .... make you super eccentric? This chemical imbalance could be caused by the flux in the planetary alignment with Jupiter, Venus and Mars. Using a myriad of mathematical calculations.. (3 + 5 = 8) .. it can be determind that my brain chemicals will result in a paradoxically large accumulation in the x-chem, which results in my brain becoming mush like a room. A mushroom. This happens every...... 0 years. Therefore it will never happen.

Thankyou for reading this predicament and anecdotal pressumption of misspelt words and idioms.

-Mrah'Sponagi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home