[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Monday, July 18, 2005

[ Heh ]


I've lost the edge. Being spontaneously / socially random requires so much effort to maintain. And the rewards? None. So much easier to be nice to everyone than to appear how I feel. Edgy, impatient and bored. If I do not like something, why do it? Drugs, Alcohol, Doing something painful. It all covers it. Meh. I'm being boring. What did I used to talk about that produced long paragraphs of interesting and minorly conversational topics?

------

I wonder how many people actually read this?
Here's an excuse to give some feedback. Give your answers by submitting a "Comment"

1) Have you enjoyed any of my blog posts?

[ Yes / No ]

2) If no, why are you reading this stuff?

a) Don't Know
b) Hoping something better will come up
c) [Give reason]

3) What would you like to see more of?

a) Pictures (Cool photography made by other people)
b) Animations (Such as swirly and flashy things)
c) Humanity (such as refugees)
d) Random stuff (Useless gibber)
e) Intropolation (More stuff about how I feel)
g) Extrapolation (Stuff of the outside world and around me)
h) Parenting (^.^ I'll try)
i) Links (To other cool sites)
j) Allysandra (The conscience, if that, then go to the other page.)

k) Other (I can't think of anything else.. just list them)

4) (I'm running out of feedback material) Give a rating for my site.
1-10
1 = Bad like poo
10 = Coolness.

5) What is your favourite colour?

6) What colour should the blogsite be?
Dark for night time reading, with bright text / dark text.. etc.

7) Other suggestions?


----------------


Peace be upon you. ( Unless you want a shower :D )
Mrah'Sponagi

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 20, 2005, Blogger Mrah'Sponagi said...

Bitches, sif not leave a comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home