[ Gah ]
This pic was for a friend. I like it because the building is melting. Melting things are awesome. But the little green person at the top isn't melting. Weird, huh?Gah, I'm frustrated. There's so much work to do and I'm behind it all. It's not quite like being sexually frustrated; cause if I go to bed, I get screwed.
*thinks* Failed at humour, once again.
I'll do better next time.
If I have two oranges, how many apples do I have?
None.
*thinks* Failed... again, twice in one post; I'm on a record.
Anyway... damnit.



1 Comments:
Gah. i thought u were funny. But cos ur being a poopy and not coming to see us all ur going to be attacked by the dreaded... the terrible... UNDERWEAR GNOMES!!! BWah ha ha ha I am their Queen and they follow my bidding :D
Post a Comment
<< Home