[ Esorpkrad ]

I think I need another point of view,
These opposites just tear my wounds anew.
I put all my faith in you...
And then you killed me...
I thought I knew what you stood for.
But what you said and what you thought,
Were completely different opposites.
I won't make the same mistake again.
This drop of blood,
The blood of innocents.
Untold horrors, broken dreams and hopes.
I shed this tear, because of you.
Soon they will bow before me.
You had your chance, but you fell back.
Such a waste of talent,
A pity that it was dumped on you.
They scream now, can you hear them?
The innocents. Children of the slaves.
My knife is at their throates now.
I shed a tear for you.
Such opposites we must suffer,
My love, why cannot you be here?
We could have been together right now...
While we rend flesh.
Diary of Princess Jane Ironhammer, proclaimed summoner of the dark.
...
...
I need to make more sense. I'll try harder next time, I promise. =P



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home