[ Pork On ]
Grr, my grandma knows that I don't eat anything from the pink animal. I open up a steamed banana leaf wrapped rice meal, and I find a pork sausage in it... Thanks.Oooh, I've been eating Ginger Nut biscuits all day! They are sooo yummy, and part of the reason why I didn't eat much dinner today =P. Mmmm.. Ginger biscuits... I want more. Lalala
Where is me Am-my? In syd somewhere mourning for her bro... rip dylan valentine, 93-06...yes, mourne is spelt wrong, but had something to do with morning... whatever.

The Riddler is this awesome character from Batman comics, who asks the questions to find the answers. All his evil do-ings are done in a pattern, which logically make sense. Unfortunately for him, Batman is this super duper awesomer detective. He's still pretty cool.... for a bad guy.
~M



1 Comments:
mmmm ginger nut biscuits...sorry matty, bring on eht bacon and the ham :P oh well.
Post a Comment
<< Home