[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Square Potatoe

Heh.
Swimming is good and all, but this long hair is so frustrating when gliding throughout the tranquil waters of my swimming pool. If only I had some sort of cap, that I would use for swimming, to stop the hair from going everywhere, much like a cook's hat, but a swimming hat.

Maybe if I try wearing a regular cap into the water... Nah, that is folly. I will put flour in my hair, when I enter the water, the flour will form to dough, and become solid, enabling my hair to stay in one spot. Genius.

In other news, I'm attempting to develop a HECS debt, but how I am supposed to go about that, tricky... =/ read a bunch of books and sign something and give my tax file number? I know it's 325235782 but now what....
Heh...

Ho ho, I was driving along my local neighbourhood, and lo and behold, there's traffic. I think, what could make so many people decide to enter their mechanical monstrosities and attempt to all travel in the same spot, at the same time. It's insanity, I tell you. Why, all those persons could, nay, should, nay, it is their duty to walk around while I drive around in my trex of trucks.

In other news.... I have been searching for a cheap gamecube to play super smash brothers melee on. It's a hard quest, but I must not fail. To fail, is not to play. =[

That's all.

Goodnight.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home