Angry in mind
=D Oh my goodness, that made my day.
It was random, that's all I could say.
------------------------------
Ggrr, I have been really angry.
Small things, but I get angered easily.
Angry pill number 1:
http://www.otan.us/webfarm/emailproject/nosebleed.htm
Nosebleeds, they last for ages. I had a nosebleed that lasted over a minute while in the shower.
Angry pill number 2:
Pestering grandparent, oh so annoying. Turn on shower tap, "how long have you been in there for? Come downstairs so you can eat noodles..
Angry pill number 3:
See above. This time while drying hair. (Yes, I do have enough hair, and yes it is worth it.)
Angry pill number 4:
Having to come home to do assignments. Makes me angry.
Angry pill number 5:
My mobile phone subscription expired.. I found this out on the day I needed to call someone...... Grr.. Makes me want to punch.
So.. therefore I am angry. It takes about ten minutes of non-interrupted mediation to stop the anger monkeys. Unfortunately I don't have ten minutes off. Also, if something angers me furthermore, it just, predicatably, makes me more angry >:(
I think this post makes me less angry. Yes, it has been a good ten minutes. If I find an explosive of some sort, it will make me happy. But I doubt I'll find one by the end of tonight..
---
Oh, this should be at the top, but ... it isn't. I'd like to introduce some people who have not disclosed their names yet.. nor understand what to do :/ Oh well, live and learn.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home