[ Conviction ]
Conviction: noun, an unshakable belief in something without need for proof or evidence.-----
Yes, I do realise I am critically hypocritical, and you are correct, my engrish is terribly: full of holes and misspellings.
-----
Organisation takes a small amount of organisation. If followed, time is often saved, and deadlines are met more easily and efficiently. That is of course, if you followed.
Idle thoughts.
*
I have noticed a noticable conviction, if you allow that set of wording, I don't care really, whatever sounds good, I'll use.
As you may have hypotheticised, I stand biased from a particular religious point of view. This I understand, but do not welcome criticism nor debate. From the writer of Mr. Burns of the Simpsons television show "I'm sorry, it's my problem, I'll deal with it." These words stand true.
Back to my own world ranting. Here is one very strange book in my eyes.
Understanding the Koran
You can read the synopsis of what it is about. And yes, I have read some of it. (And no, it was not just the blurb)
This book is highly condescending of the Islamic religion. It also appears to laugh in the face of those who respect the teachings of the book and religion by rating the religion as a developing religion, not yet fully understanding their own God. After reading it, I was so disgusted, I stopped reading it.
As an introductory book, it seems pretty biased to me, even for the intended readers.
Another conviction I have noticed from my various deadlines is the Bible. For such a Holy Book, who would have thought that it is one of the most revised and edited book ever? Should it not be in one piece, holy and unchanged? I can think of another book that is so. Reading through one book, it turns out that it was the Lord who led Moses and his people out from slavery. Strange, as I always thought they considered it was Yhwy [ "I am who I am" (note no vowels) ].
From a copy I have, "The new revised standard version - Catholic Edition". This is the book I have been referring to as above. (No, I do not have 20 different bibles in my house.)
I was going to criticise the foretelling of Jesus's ressurection in Luke's gospel, but it turns out its the same in all.. Oh well. The story teller's must agree on some lines.
On a final note of this topic, I challenge you to think about this.
You know about major religions. Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hindu, Buddhuismaskldjfk (can't spell) and many others (due to my ignorance, my apologies.).
The Koran states that there have been heaps of prophets. I wonder, are all of them considered and known to be recorded in the Bible (its not in the Koran, only five are mentioned). How many different beliefs have sparked off at tangents as a result, and what is the true religious faith and message? (assuming you are not athiest, if you are just stop thinking, amass your wealth now and enjoy yourself at others expense and die in a few decades.)
Has history really wiped out the religion who accepted Jesus as a prophet, and not as the literal Son of God?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home