[ Quiet ]

Things have been awefully quite...
I found that girl again today.. (okay, so I have never mentioned her before..)
She's some random with black-dye hair who walks past the cool patch of grass every afternoon to the place of the stopping bus (plural). As she walks past.. I follow her and point at her general head area. She keeps walking and keeps glancing back as if worried I'm still following her.. Needless to say, I see her do this multiple times... closeup. ;)
And the picture? Not me. Just some cool guy who has an awesome shirt and face. His name is Equal Close Parenthesis for the sake of anonymity and identification. Also acronymed, I shall refer him to... ECPee. Anyway, ECPee has this awesome shirt that .. as you can see from the blatently not edited picture, it says SHIT!. This is an awe-inspiring concept... I wish one day to have the entire Wheel of Time series printed on my t-shirt. That way, I would not have to keep turning the pages.
=) I should check the comments (if any). If you people didn't make a feedback, I'll kill the bitch.
- Mrah'Sponagi



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home