[ The needle in my eye ]

You are the needle in my eye;
I promise what I say;
will never become a lie.
Less the wound becomes infected;
and I go blind and die.
"I'm going to kill you, I told you not to tell anyone."
Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads this junk I write. If anyone is reading, what do you think; when you share a secret with someone, how do you assure yourself that it [the secret] won't be spread?
Maybe you have the person take an oath they won't tell.. Or maybe you threaten them with death? Or perhaps you trust them enough and don't need assurances.
How many people do you share your secrets with? Do you confide in one person only? Share the secrets between a few people so that not one person knows the full story? Or perhaps you don't have anyone to share it with.. and you're just desperately looking for someone to confide in. The latter situation is a horrible feeling indeed.
~Mrah'Sponagi



1 Comments:
well i barely ever tell people secrets (sue me i have trust issues), but if i do tell someone its because i (finally) do trust them. :S not sure that made much sense.
Post a Comment
<< Home