CI [ Cerebral Instincts ]
Introducing a new story..[ Cerebral Instincts ]
This is going to be a new featured universe world .. setting.. place thing I'm setting up which can will be used for a few short stories...
Cerebral Instincts is a semi-secret super hero organisation. Agents are chosen, allowed to choose their base power, then must die to be reborn again. Upon rebirth, they will find themselves with the control of new... abilities.
Story updates posted in this blog related to CI will have feature the acronym CI a the start; eg.
CI [ blog title ]
Hm.. I'm going to have to learn how to write actions...
He killed the girl.
hmm..
The boy inched the knife closer to the girl. The knife pressed against her cotton shirt, her body trembling with fear, she pleaded, over and over... "Please.. don't." The girl's pink cotton shirt became a bright red. The boy slid the knife beneath the girl's skin until only the hilt was left unbloodied. The girl flailed for a few more seconds before laying still.
Hmm.. more or less.. I need to practise more I think.
~Matty



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home