[ Transparent ]
Does my disappointment show through my thin mask of indifference? How can you tell, I didn't say anything to hint it.. How can you tell.. how can you tell?You piece together one by one, try to figure me out, I'm just dots on a page. But like a game you figure it out, join the dots and see..
Nothing.
These words are all I have, along with the other stuff. The dots are but residual thoughts from the drift of my mind. They join together sometimes, some are important, others are not. But you can still see them, you can still see the way they turn, the way they form. They float in the darkness, lit by memory, abstract thought, interest or fire. They are neither flammable or inflammable. They are just dots on a page. The page, is it opaque or is it the dots that are transparent, or are they meaningless and shallow, just filled with darkness..
There is no point, they are just dots, circles, transparent at that.
Just like glass.
~Matty.
Aah, I had to change my password today, stupid thing wouldn't let me log in... So now instead of an uber cool 23 character password, I'm down to 8 or something. *Kicks system*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home