[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

[ Garg! ]





Garg!

It's a vibrostar.

What's that? I don't know; you can give it a meaning if you want.







Okay, so what's up with me? Well I'm quite not used to having to read 40 pages in one night in order to understand the two lectures the next day. Not used to it at all. So now, here I am at home, going to do all my homework for next week. I had to turn down five hours of work.. I don't have enough time to do it later.

Okay, so now here I am, typing up a blog when I should be studying. I'll get to it soon. I promise myself. But.. I have two sets of speakers on. One in my bedroom, playing Linkin Park.. with my computer speakers... and connected to my computer are these old-school german speakers that are about half my height each. The ones connected to my computer are playing the works of CPI.

I better check the uni website to and find all the relevant homework I have to do. Maybe now would be a good time to put a shirt on.. maybe not.

Coming up next... weredragonics. Vicious magical dragons that on full moons, become furry and turn into rabbits!! Oh the horror! *Hugs rabbit* Cute is better than brute.


Oh so cute and oh so... cute! This rabbit.. bunny thing is one of my only photo msn displays.. Along with a MS World Domination disk, Amnethyst, MC Hammer and.. what the.. I can't remember her name.. I'll just post it on here...

I hope I never have to meet her. *Represses homocidal part of brain*

Ggrr.. *Balance!* There much better. Rabbit > everything.

It's oh so cute.





Hee hee..

Hmm, I think I have said enough, I go study now. Bye byes whoever reads this.

~M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home