[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

[ Purple Glowy Things ]


The Purple Glowy Things

I wait for aeons to show that I care.
Repeatedly you refuse to believe,
The truth that I wanted to share.

Why is it so hard to forget about you?
I can't stop thinking, not even one eve.
I guess you hate me, that much is true...

So... go away. I hate you too.





I like the art on this page. I was wondering what was the black box in the middle, cutting that lovely art. Then I highlighted a part and was amusingly surprised to see black text in the box that could only be read when highlighted, as the background was also black.

http://lifeamiracle.blogspot.com/

I couldn't find any contacts on the page. Looks like another mysterious someone I'll never meet. Sad really..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home