[ And Sparkles ]
=/, Dark Angel, Wombat, Polar Bear, Butterfly, Harp, Giraffe, Rose and sparkles...Wonderful, just freaking wonderful.
Hmm hmm hmm, whatsup Mrah'Sponagi?
Lets see.. I have a Law and the Modern State essay type exam on Tuesday, that's only a few days away. I have started doing my awesomeness study towards it. I'm still fretting a bit over what I actually have to do to the point that I just give up and listen to music...
Two thirds of an elipsis later.. I come to a fullstop. I stare at the screen, occassionally typing away at something, but those who look on see nothing but a yellow screen. It's so bright, and the text to match that only pupils that have adjusted towards it for the past three hours could read it. Or maybe its in a secret code.
lol =P =/ wtf rawwwrrrrr! Is all that's inscribed onto the moniter. Funny, moniter would indicate some action. There's a panda dancing now, with a three letter acronym written red on his chest. He's not bleeding, but is bloody happy about something. Another moving object appears on the glass. A gun a head, the body falls over. Some sort of training exercise. Or a game. A deep voice cries that the shot has connected with a head, booming through the black speakers. The room is dark, except for soft glow eminating from the screen.
The screen... the screen. The screne sparkles.
And then his mind loses thought of what he was going to say, express and artisticate.
So he makes up words... Such as Spluuuurggheee, zennneneneenenenbe and photoshop. Then he turns around and cries. He cries simply because he can. And that he knows it is a good release of emotions. He stops abruptly. He cannot continue. His emotions broke long ago, nothing but an empty husk. Then something changes, a spark of life. The source is from the monitor.. Or is it? Perhaps it is projected from another being, a lifetime away. Such a different surroundings and flavours. Sparkles.. sparkles... The room turns dark as the powerpoint sparkles. Flames burst and the room glows again. He runs away, jumps out the window, glass shattering and flying, cutting his skin; neck and arms. Shards touch his cornea and he blinks. Blood flows. He hits the ground after a two story fall. He lies still, the house burns... and blue and red lights illuminate his corpse.
Anyway, here's a cool link.
http://www.deviantart.com/view/11556416/
Go watch the vid =)
~M



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home