[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Monday, June 12, 2006

[ Building Blocks ]


Genetics.. phonetics... tic tacs...

Rhyan's party was a blast, pity I couldn't stay over the night, would have been fun waking everyone up periodically. I think I ate too much before going to sleep, couldn't sleep very well.. Could have easily stayed awake the entire time. Popcorn does that to you... And old easter chocolate. Mmmm....

Why doesn't my pictures have anything relevant to what I type anymore...

Oh well, it's just eye candy I guess. Maybe I should get some prettier pictures. But all the good stuff takes a few hours to make. I like my five minute hand jobs. ... *cough* ...

Yeah.. anyway; Accounting Exam tomorrow.. Great. Nearly finished my revision now, it's all good. Something interesting needs to appear in my life. I'm getting too comfortable. Maybe I'll put into motion my mid-life crisis.

~Matty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home