[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

[ Impregnable ]


Impregnable: Difficult or impossible to attack, challenge, or refute with success

-------------------



A person has commented that she hates me. The reason? For not knowing how I think, which pissed her off. Due to my lack of conversational material, I will use this incident for today's blog.

I think its one of those describing myself type moments.

I would like to think I am the type of person who keeps their opinions to themselves.
I'm an attention seeker, I love positive attention.
Negative attention makes me very, very angry.
Angry for me is not the outburst of rage, but rather like a cold calm before a cyclone. The ending result isn't that spectacular. Quite boring really.
I reprimand myself for being rude. However knowing what is rude is another matter, I need more people to tell me what is and what isn't.
I act first, think while, and act again. This often leads to perpendicular results.
I'm very verbose. I like to say things that may lead to required interpretation.
I like to play games, whether it be on the computer, sports or with other people. Games with other people include stroking hair, taking bottles, and drawing smilies on people's important notes.
I draw lines on what I distinguish as something important. These include things that should not be delayed by foolish actions. This includes fatal/health inflicting, academic or ruled based lines.
I like to not make sense.
I like to do stuff that other people don't do, such as dancing in class, periodicly.
My mood, like most people, changes very quickly. I'm trying to figure out why... I think it has something to do with hormones?
I have problems with remembering stuff.
Passion governs my emotion, emotion governs logic, logic governs passion.
I try to be a nice person and not start conflict. Doesn't always work though =( .
Friends spur the spontaneous, it's a private game. Don't interfere, view if you like.
I try to be nonjudgemental.
I have trouble remembering things.
I try not to spread gossip. =)
I try not to swear... but sometimes its just funny to.
I don't sing. :/ Most people can't, so why am I any different?

Okay.. that out of the way... where was I? Uumm..

Ah yes. I prefer to keep my thoughts, because, they are my thoughts. I like other people to interpret things. If I want to publish something of my thoughts, I will put it here for all to read. You need only ask and I'll answer, if I deem it something I will want to reply to.

My gaming. Some people would look at the things I do and think that I'm being peer-pressured into doing some of the things I do. Not true to an extent. I will not do things I do not want to do, I know who I am, I have no identity crisis at the moment. However, I often enjoy doing things I'm ... "advised" to do. It breaks most social conventions, its fun. As long as it doesn't hurt someone... Must be careful.

Why am I an eccentric? (Yes I know this is getting a bit boastful, but... you're my guest for this site so...)

The answer is simple. Entropy is always increasing, the randomness in the universe is always increasing. To try to deny the laws of the universe would be like trying to defying the most common sublaw of gravity. Most people will try to be "normal"? This includes... actually I don't know. I'm an eccentric. My friends are eccentric. I love eccentricity. And with that, often comes with the term random.

Random? It does seem to be some sort of fassionable attribute or trait these days now isn't it? Well.. I've started noticing it anyway. I wonder what started it all? I suppose it is something that just happens to a society. People like spontaneous. I like it too. Most people disagree with many of what I do. This distances me away from some people. I have been asked if I have noticed this trend, the distancing of people. I agree, it has drawn some people away from me. But, if you can't handle who I am, I suppose I don't need you near me? Those who do, I stay near. These people know who they are. I talk to these people on a regular basis (at least once in two weeks.) Or more usually they laugh at a clearl attempt of comedy.

All this is making my ego bleed... or inflate. Very fatal.

Stay safe, be peaceful and post a comment :)
-Mrah'Sponagi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home