[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

[ Innocence ]


The colour white is often used to signify the awareness of innocence and view against violence. We must never surrender to what is turning the world into one of greed, lust and violence.
------


Hypocritical Mushrooms

The hypocrisy runs deep through my veins. I know one day I'll lose my reigns. What I hold close will shatter before me, It will happen to everything I once held dear. Mushrooms grow in the darkness. Cute and soft, they sit in the mud, Though tasty, flavoursome and expensive; Death is all they witness.
I had to write something nonsense. There it is. My quoto is completed.
Now I return to whatever it is I do. Rant about stuff.

Germs. Germs germs germs germs germs.
Germs germs germs.
Here is a picture of a germ.

1000x view.

The common Germ is glowish in colour.. often offsetted in a black background. They always have floating name tags next to them. They are often exclaimed in wingdings, hence the reason you may not have noticed it before.

I hope you have enjoyed this Fascinating And Glorious Show.

www.thetastes.com

Some things are best downloaded.
And if it's real good, it gets paid.

My eyes are peeling back into their sockets now. I think I need a drink of water.
Or perhaps sleep.. Whichever stumbles accross me first.

-Mrah'Sponagi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home