[ ,R?; ]

Mrah'Sponagi ,R?; Confirmed.
------
If you want to know what I think, this is the place to be.
I keep the peace. And let it break upon me.
I help the needy. And see no effect.
I criticise and judge. And I will be damned.
I am a hypocrite. And I hate myself for it.
I am arrogant. And try to change.
I try to care. And only cry.
I am who I am. I love myself for it. And for that I will burn.
A Place for my Head - Linkin Park; Hybrid Theory
I watch how the
Moon sits in the sky / in the dark night
Shining with the light from the sun
The sun doesn't give / light to the moon assuming
The moon’s going to owe it one
It makes me think of how you act to me / You do
Favors and then rapidly / You just
Turn around and start asking me / about
Things you want back from me
I’m sick of the tension / sick of the hunger
Sick of you acting like I owe you this
Find another place / to feed your greed
While I find a place to rest
I want to be in another place
I hate when you say you don’t understand
(You’ll see it's not meant to be)
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head
Maybe someday I’ll be just like you / and
Step on people like you do and / Run
Away the people I thought I knew
I remember back then who you were
You used to be calm / used to be strong
Used to be generous / but you should’ve known / That you’d
Wear out your welcome / now you see
How quiet it is / all alone / I’m so
Sick of the tension / sick of the hunger
Sick of you acting like I owe you this
Find another place / to feed your greed
While / I find a place to rest / I’m so
Sick of the tension / sick of the hunger
Sick of you acting like I owe you this
Find another place / to feed your greed
While / I find a place to rest
I want to be in another place
I hate when you say you don’t understand
(You’ll see it's not meant to be)
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head
You try to take the best of me
Go away
You try to take the best of me
Go away
You try to take the best of me
Go away
You try to take the best of me
Go away
You try to take the best of me
Go away
You try to take the best of me
Go away
You try to take the best of me
Go away
You try to take the best of me
Go away
I want to be in another place
I hate when you say you don’t understand
(You’ll see it's not meant to be)
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head
Shut...up
I’m so sick of the tension / sick of the hunger
Sick of you acting like I owe you this
Find another place / to feed your greed
While I find a place to rest
I’m so sick of the tension / sick of the hunger
Sick of you acting like I owe you this
Find another place / to feed your greed
While I find a place to rest
I just had to share that. I feel the lyrics of Linkin Park's album Hybrid Theory flows the same way as I think. I'm not sure what that is however. Well.. that didn't make sense.. I'll try again.
I am, who I am. I show what I want to show, I hide what I want to hide. Like everyone else, I too have secrets I do not want to share. Would you like to know one of my secrets? Chocolate cheese is a wonderful combination. Hence my point.
Yes.. I talk about nothing most of the time. If you sift through hard enough, you can find something worth the world. Most of it is hidden in my religious gunk.
As you may have noticed, I'm an Islamic supporter. I have lost my faith in Christianity. I believe it is wrong. Would you like to know why?
In the old Testament, God often spoke how not to worship false idols. What do we do? We pray to one of his prophets, and use the cross as an idol. We also pray to the biological mother of him. You know who it is. Often known as Mary, "the mother of God".
Another problem, why would God incarnate himself (I know of no English word to remove the gender.. itself sounds funny) as Jesus (yeah that's a translated name) ? Calling Jesus as God, even one incarnated as one is underminding God.
Ok.. I don't have supporting material. Want to hear about my view of Hell?
If God was to appear to everyone right at this moment, we would all burn. Why? Because of our sins. Even Moses at the top of the mountain, God appeared to him. Moses would have become unconscious or at the very minimum, dizzy from the experience.
When we die, and we don't repent (ask for forgiveness, regret and truly be sorry), and God appears as the warden (one who looks after prisoners), or a caretaker we would burn. That's how I see it anyway... Makes sense to me though. My editing might make it strange. Perhaps for a nanosecular momentariuma sdf aklsjf aowieujkv.
Pig, pork, bacon and eggs.
In Judaism, God forbade the consumption of pig meat, or swine. I heard somewhere (Not sure if it is true) that many Jews ignore this and eat it. In the Islamic faith, swine is also a banned food. Why is this? Because it is unclean. Not its not? Yes it is. If you were to find Bacteria, where would you expect to find it? In a "pig-sty" location? How are pigs fed? A farmer documentary I saw on television showed the farmer sprinkling the pig-food on the floor. This floor was covered with dirt and probably faeces. "You are what you eat" Basically, whatever you eat, your body uses that to make you what you are. Same goes with pigs. Would you eat dirt with your eggs for breakfast? Adding to this, it has become a popular cooking method to only barely cook pork. :/ The bacteria is still there.. why would you want to cook it any less? Isn't cooking food the main way to kill the bacteria in food? That's why we don't eat raw meat.
Of all this negative stuff.. I'm not saying Christianity is bad (Just ... wrong). I believe that no matter the religion, it still comes out as good. Sure, as of late, many people who follow the Islamic faith have become extreme and started these "terrorist" (I'm ashamed for using such a stereotypical term) ... But think back. What other attacks have there been by other religions? Christianity has its own black past. In the middle ages, Christian devouts commited a Holocaust against Muslims in the name of Jesus Christ. These people can be stereotypically recognised with the Knights in Shining Armor and the Crucifix on their Shield. Nobody can justify that. "They are commiting blasphemy"... that is how alot of "Islamic terrorist" (yes media stereotype) view the Western world. They do not give a reason. Yes it is unfair and should not be done.
To add to this.. did anyone remember that Australian accented man who appeared on arabic television? He said "Do not think that because you live in the western world that you have peace." or somethign to that extent.. That.. is madness. He gives no opportunity to change, nor informs of his motive. He is just giving useless threats saying "We have undertaken a war against you. Be prepared to have some deaths"
I believe that all religions (the major ones anyway of today's modern world) are beneficial. It creates communities, and creates good out of it. Let us have a look at a few shall we?
Islam - Read the book sometime, alot of this stuff most people would agree with. Standard do not kill, high morals etc.
Judaism - Same with Islam, do not kill, etc.
Christianity - (Because I have experienced it, I can only list what I know)I believe the religion is wrong, however, look at the good it does. Charities are given, great idols such as Mother Teresa come out of these religions. It makes me wonder where are the "saints" of the Islamic faith..
Buddhism - Standard don't kill, steal etc.. affected by Kharma. Basically the nicer you are, the better your reward. This works as everyone will be striving to be nicer, hence less evil in the world.
Yeah.. that's all I have an opinion on.. I know its shallow.. but... my blog. You're my guest.
As you can see, can both maintain the peace, and break it. It depends on the person following it. If one of your siblings went out and stole from someone, would that adequately mean that you are a criminal? No. Don't judge a religion by the people who reach the media. A death to the media is far greater than a bus full of children surviving.
-Mrah'Sponagi
Food for thought.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home