[ Bedpillow ]

Todays picture is courtesy of Amy. In its original form, simply labelled Tree.bmp, this image has soothed the mind of its creator. It does so to me today. A white tree, innocent of all the worries of the world, always watching the mobile dwellings of the land. The tree bleeds from its leaves, and sags down in despair. It's face is that of horror, and the purple splotches in the foilage express the alienation is experiences.
------
I'm the type of person who listens to other people's problems.. stay for a couple of hours to listen, no obligation of anything further. i'm sick and tired however of being treated like a bedroom pillow. Cry on me if you wish, but don't slice me with a dagger and play practical jokes on my trust.
Like everyone else, even I have my limits. I've been hurt, and I became angry. Apologies were expressed, and I forgave. No longer angry, I'm still hurt. Deep wounds, salt stained exit wounds.
-Matt.



1 Comments:
Sometimes I wonder if people read what I type.. then I remember, I don't give a fuck.
Post a Comment
<< Home