[ Story Time, Story Time ]

What you don't know can't kill you right? Perhaps in the case of ghosts.. but certainly, darkfiends can destroy the ignorant.
If only you knew...
Markee traced a circle in the sand. His fingers were covered in bruises and blisters. His hand was pussing and his arm was red. And yet, his skin was dark. It was not his genetics however. He kept tracing, the circle must be complete. The symbols must be exact, they must align. He looked to his black hand. The darkness moved. He spared a glance at what it was. Ants. Hundreds of ants covered his arm, biting and infecting, defending their home. Markee looked back at the sand. It must... align.... he swooned. No, it must align, he thought. Vision faded to the colour of his skin. Vision to darkness... he saw no more.
An echidna found a grand feast. The ants smelled of blood, but that's okay. Ants are ants. He licked the ants up. Echidnas normally eat termites. But not this echidna. He walked around a bit more for more ants. They were piling up over a large mound. Mmmm ants. He ate his fill and kept walking.
A crow sat perched high in a gumnut tree. It watched intelligently at the echidna, taking advantage of the ants eating the boy. It thought for a second, its mind processing the details. The boy was drawing a something it could only describe as an eye or a sun or what the echidna looked like when it was attacked or threatened. The crow watched the echidna eat its fill and keep walking. It walked into the circle.. and burst into...
"Fire at the local primary school has local fire brigades stumped as a mysteriously starting fire from the play field..." Del'Akuth turned off the television. The boy had failed the summoning. Why did he entrust a stupid child to do his bidding. He looked around and saw a girl walking alone in the street. She was carrying a small bag with books. Obviously a girl walking home form the library. He exited his house and followed her. He looked into his reagent bag and pulled out a small book. The girls long hair blocked her eyes from the side. He quietly sneaked up to the girl and placed the book in her bag. She felt the movement and turned around. He muttered a small curse and became invisible.
Amy turned and punched at the air at waist level. And hit... something. She heard a grunt.. but didn't see anything. She rubbed her hand and looked around. Paranoid, she decided to run back home. And so she did.
Rosie walked into her older sister's room. She grabbed the first book in the bag and ran out. Amy was downstairs playing music. In her room, she opened the colourful gemstoned book. She began to read the first page..... and knew.
Dianne worried. her little daughter Rosie had been acting funny. Refusing showers, eating meals quickly and running back to her room. She followed Rosie up the stairs. Her bedroom door was closed, something she never used to do. She walked close the door, and knocked. Rosie did not answer. A feint purple aura glowed from under the doorway. Dianne's face wrinkled. She opened the door.. and screamed.
The girl stared at my eyes. She was blue, which ment my eyes must have been purple in this world... or maybe that was the colour of all the races. There was a loud high pitched harmonic. I looked to a cave opening and saw another of the race. Yes, my eyes were purple. The human fell to the floor. Strange, I did not hurt it. I turned my attention back to the small girl. I thanked her and cast a spell over her mind. She closed her eyes.. and felt. I smiled, and my fangs bared. True power was surely something to be relished. The girl was attuned to it. I kept a mental note to not feed upon her, she could be useful later for a focus. I explored the cavern I had been summoned into. I could have asked the girl... but she was still relishing her orgasm. I saw a movement and cast a stunning spell. It followed my exact movement. I stopped. And.. it did too. I looked around. The cavern was white except for this one wall. This particular wall was like still water, but... it was vertical... Stilled water. I touched the surface, and it felt like ice, but not cold. Strange.. I could see myself. Interesting, my eyes were yellow. Must be residual energies I guess. I guess I went in circles because I ended up back in the summoning circle. I hunger I told the girl. She looked around and pointed at the fallen human. Thankyou I replied and feasted upon the girls birthgiver.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home