[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Friday, January 20, 2006

[ Stone Heart ]


Heart of Stone - As opposed to steeling a heart, a stone heart is composed of various sediments such as granite and quartz. You can still feel the emotions scratch the outside, and the sound reverberates throughout the chambers, but it does not beat. It is dead, until a night where it will flare back to life, and once more, become flesh.

Just thinking of metaphors.. They are fun to use, and make you seem to think deep, but really you're not. You feel the same as everybody else but the way you describe it to yourself is unique. Hee hee. Why am I laughing... well think of it as a jester without his jesting hat... He still needs to laugh, not matter how unprepared he is. Oh the irony. (Yeah, there is no irony. How ironic.) =P

In other news..

Things to do in life -
- Get drunk.
- Have a 30 minute conversation with a telemarketer.

Seeing how I am unwilling to do both these goals, my life is complete.... wow, I have this big mental hole inside of me... I some more fresh blood.


Now.. some poetry.

If you punch me, do I not bleed?
If you cut me, do I not bleed?
If you slice me, do I not bleed?
If you give me money, do I not bleed you?

=P Donations welcome.


I was just thinking of business and the easiest way to get rich. I think I have found a way. First... offer money to parent's firstborn female babies. Then, raise them up inside a harem. Then train them in jujitsu. Then.. get them to conduct business for you and charge 75% of all profits. Done. Thirty years from now, I'll be a dollar richer.

Ah, I'm ranting. This is good.

If you call me in the middle of the night, do not expect me to answer... Unless you call by telephone.. I'll probably wake up and pick up the receiver in that case. Generally long distance yelling is expensive on the sound pollution. Yummy.

Mmmm.. Vampiric Cheese. Have you ever felt distanced by something or someone, because they got too close? Take one bite of my home bred Vampiric Cheese and your problems will go away! (Approximately 1% of all cases have reported this.) Tested with over 0.10,000 people, Vampiric Cheese is bleeding with potential! Comes in various flavours - cheese and bleed.

Hmmm, mood swings. They are fun. One moment and in a state of serenity, the next second I want to kill someone close to me. Hmmmm.... This will require more self therapy. Hey.. therapy rhymes with.. easy.

Sometimes I fear for my sanity, then I realise... if I should fall insane, I wouldn't know, and therefore I'll foreever be okay. Yipee, much fun.

Yeah, slowly deteriorting this is starting to become.. I still sit and wonder and night and ask myself, is anyone out there reading this?

So then I think, if I offer $10 to whoever wants to collect it.. but then I realise I'm too cheap to want to do that, and it doesn't matter. I mean.. if people could read minds.. would you want them to read yours? I sure as hell know I wouldn't want people reading my mind. My thoughts, opinions and stuffos is my most valued asset of myself, next to my brooding insectoid located in my left thorax. I hate not being in control of my own thoughts. It pisses me off that my will power isn't that strong. And then when I get angry, and nothing to express my anger at, it ends up collapsing like a... blown up teddy bear.. or ball and deflates on itself. Ouch? Fucking, I want to think how I want to. I don't fucking want anything to fuck with my mind. If it messes, it will die. If it dies, it will mess. Fuck. I can't be with you because I'm thinking of someone else. I can't be with you because I made some funny rules along time ago and wish to keep them. I want to write stuff about stuff, so that I can express my feelings. But what happens if I'm not getting any...? To be confused is to be unsure of what you want to make out. To be certain is knowing the answer. To be numb is to not know the options. To be dead is without life (lol, duh)... Holy shit are those donut seeds? No they could not be; dinosaurs became extinct in the days of old. Something does not add up. Maybe people lived side by side with dinosaurs a long time ago. Names, if tomb raider raided space stations, would she be known as Space Station Raider? I like that ring. Bring bring bring! bring bring bring! Phone call, Phone call. Pokémon at its finest.

I can name all 150 Pokémon... with a list. Ownage =D

Shutup.

-M6,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home