[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

[ Poetic Justice ]


The picture is irrelevant, it just looks cool.





With eyes wide shut I walked inside.
I see nothing, but I hear all.
I know them all, and they do all but hide.
I shoot them clean, I hear them fall.

Blood touches my face.
I lick it clean.
I turn around, and walk out with a fast pace.
I stop my tongue, my lips start to gleam.

The rat did not move. It waited. The high ringing echoes of explosions stopped. What was it? No matter it has stopped now. *Sniff sniff* Nothing living. Go go go, find food, eat, feast, hide. The rat nibbled on the piece of meat infront of it. It twitched as it bit down and tasted the warm blood.

The town was quiet. Nothing stirred. It was as if the town feared to make a sound, lest the darkfiend enter their home. Those foolish enough to be at a tavern after dark were gunned down. Evil has been up to date with the times.

I listened and heard.
The sound of alarm, not of a gun.
A sound above, I look anyway, the only thing I ever feared.
I look as it falls, it is a nuke - I don't even bother to try to run.

"The town of Omicron Seven has been eliminated, Sir."
Excellent Commander. Prepare the battleships.
"Yes, Sir!"

The world ended that day.

------------------

My, wasn't that great? Hee hee

~Matty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home