[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

[ My Poem! ]

Something sweet or something strong.
Seems like love no longer can turn me on
Like the girls in suits and those pretty boys
I gave my heart to rock'n'roll.
------






My Poem!
Written by Singnora "E.E." A.D.

Do they realise that I am hurting,
Or don't they even care?
About they make me feel.
When they are always there.
I sometimes wish they'd dissapear,
go far away from me.
But sometimes they don't notice,
How secluded I can be.
If only they could see me,
just for who I am.
If only they would need me,
I'd help them with their plans.
I now just sit & wonder,
what a perfect life might be.
And now I have the answer....
A place where I could be free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home