[ Access Denied ]

Access Denied; External shell - activated, False witness - activated.
When you begin to lie to yourself - you are in denial.
I'm in denial. Lying to myself as if I am telling myself the truth. The mask has been on for so long I no longer see around it; I can't even tell when I'm lying to myself. But even the best lies have gaps in the alibis. I notice things that I thought I had steeled against. I talk in riddles, to hide the truth from you, but deep down; I too am a stranger to myself.
What do I deny? My true self.
... But maybe I don't want to know my true self. I fear it. It is an evil and greedy being, who is selfish and violently inconsiderate to others. It disregards life and doesn't care about anyone or anything. It is caged, but it still sees outside, and its voice is still heard. Even a steel lock eventually requires maintenance by others...
-M,



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home