[ ahleet ]

The troubles are deep in this part of the woods. Fortunately we have plenty of potatoes.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

[ SMS End ]


Ending a relationship is.. usually never easy. Generally relationships do not end in one big homocidal deathmatch. As a result, you still need to watch what you say, and mind what may be implied.



It's common practise to use mobile phone text messages for communication. Personally I hate them; yay for one finger typing... or thumb... whatever.

Ending a relationship through SMS... why is it bad?

[ u r dumped ]
Owch, thanks. It's good to know that I wasn't even worth a handful of words. Makes me wonder why I shouted you movie tickets... I'm going to go homocidal now and kill you.

[ I want to break up. I know we were having lots of fun and stuff... but I realized that I can't continue our relationship. We don’t communicate anymore on any meaningful level and all my friends thi ]
thi?? What are you trying to say? Okay, so not all people are limited by 160 or whatever characters.. but.. The dumpee (Okay, whatever the term) will be wondering why?

Okay.. I'm not in the mood for this anymore.

If you are going to end a relationship, do it face to face.

-M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home